Watching Ada in that video filled my heart with smiles and awe. She is indeed precious! And, hearing this song on your heart filled my eyes with tears. I love you, Anna. I am praying for the healing hand of our Abba Father to hold your family. I praise Him for the miracles you have already seen and the ones still to come. May you know comfort and peace in a truly tangible way. You are held. loves, alaina
Watching Ada in that video filled my heart with smiles and awe. She is indeed precious! And, hearing this song on your heart filled my eyes with tears. I love you, Anna. I am praying for the healing hand of our Abba Father to hold your family. I praise Him for the miracles you have already seen and the ones still to come. May you know comfort and peace in a truly tangible way. You are held.
ReplyDeleteloves,
alaina
She is too precious! Praying for you all today, dear ones!!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Jill