So yes, perhaps not the "best" time to move, but it will be nice once it is all over. We are rejoicing that Ada has been doing so well these last weeks, eating, gaining weight... we are slowly finding some sanity! Honestly, we went out last night in honor of New Year's Eve as a family of three- and it went well! This morning we three went to church together, and it also went well. Could normalcy be returning? To think of being a "normal" household is almost too good to be true.
I do plan to write a sweet change of the year blog soon, but for now I don't have enough working brain cells. Perhaps next week? Oh, and when will we have internet at our place? Well, we will talk again soon.
Ada heads in to the cardiologist on Wednesday... we hope to hear that she can stop taking a couple of her medications, and that she is cleared of the sternal precautions. We'll let you know!
Augh! I'm gone for a couple weeks and missed 4 blog entries!!! Love the update, love you, and can't wait to have many-a-chocolate-stash-eating-parties at the new place :) CONGRATS!
ReplyDelete